- General day ticket - £10.00 (1 rod) per person
- Wold Lake day ticket - £20.00 (2 rods) per person
- Wold Lake 24 hour ticket - £40 (2 rods) per person
- Night fishing and extended sessions available on the Wold Lake, conditions apply, We strongly advised you pre-booking before attending.
- For Further Information, please contact Dax for details call on 07974 000230 between 8am to 7pm 7 days a week. (PLEASE CALL THE DAY BEFORE YOU WANT TO GO FISHING.)
- Pellet - £2.00 per bag
- Groundbait - £3.00 per bag
- Ample clean parking by lakes
- Clean toilets
- Keepnets & Landing nets (Supplied by fishery only)
- Tuition available
- Lake hire
- Match bookings
- ALL ACCESS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Anglers must have a valid environment agency rod license.
- Only bait to be used on Oaks, Islands & Moat lakes includes Maggot, Caster, Worm, Bread, Sweetcorn, Hemp & Tares, fishery-bought groundbait and Fishery-bought pellet.
- Other bait restrictions include; only use pellet & ground bait purchased from the fishery.
- NO meat baits allowed on any of the lakes
- Wold lake Only- The use of boilies & your own fresh pellet is permitted
- Wold lake Only - Braid can only be used as a hook length
- Barbless hooks only on all lakes.
- Fishery-provided nets only (does not include handles or banksticks).
- No fires.
- Take all litter home.
- Do not move from one lake to another.
- Only fish from allocated pegs.
- Make sure all Fish emptied out of keep nets.
- Only one rod to be used at anytime on Oaks/Moat/Island lakes.
All rules are in place in order to maintain a high quality of fishing and protect the fishery and its stocks.
Any problems call Dax on 07974 000230